A Pocket Full of Paper?

Hello friends and good evening. I'm back with more samples from an AMAZING new collection from Craftwork Cards - A Pocket Full of Paper Christmas USB.

I had the luxury and pleasure of using the colour me images in different ways so thought I would share a few of my samples with you today.

The 'Colour with Candi' illustrations are all black and white to begin with so you can colour, paint and print until your heart's content!

created using a Sakura gel pen on navy card 
                                                                 

created using Promarkers and LOTS of glitter



created using diluted liquid pearls and printed on to kraft card. I had no idea you could colour with liquid pearls! 

created with watercolours 

created using Promarkers, brusho and glossy accents 


Additionally, I was asked to use the character Illustration Frosty Friends black and white Images: 


created using acrylic paint, spectrum noirs, glitter, and liquid pearls


created using glitter and Promarkers


created using Promarkers and liquid pearls


created using distress inks. 


These are just a few of the images which are on the USB - holding over 940 elements and 10 full collections. I really hope you've liked a few of these coloured images I've created. 

There's plenty more inspiration in Pinterest from the other mega talented Design Team members. You can see all their creations HERE

Have a great week

Jennifer x 



5 Comments

  1. Fabulous cards Jennifer. Great designs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brawny. thanks so much for the compliment! I've been away in Leeds with the rest of the Craftwork Cards Design Team so haven't been able to reply until now.
      Have a great week! x

      Delete
  2. Thanks Jennifer and the rest of the DT. Just waiting for the 2nd one to arrive so have browsed the original and Christmas USB's in the meantime and now can't wait to print and play xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nat! I'm so pleased you've bought the USB ��
      If there's anything specific you'd like to see or have any questions let me know and I'll put it to the team.
      Happy crafting, my friend xx

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top