Christmas Clear

It's been another crazy week for me here in Conrwall and the weekend couldn't come soon enough! 

For this post, I knew I wanted to use the same little deer I used last Christmas but in a different way. I purchased some Hunkydory acetate, and rummaged in my Craftwork Cards sentiment stash to create a few really modern cards. 

I had to rack my brain for a while to figure out what I was doing but once I decided on full acetate cards, it came together quite nicely.

Materials used:
Hunkydory snowfall acetate

Craftwork Cards sentiment
two memory box dies (deer and tree)
adhesive
Stickles,
felt
paper
ProMarkers
embroidery thread. 



Although these cards are quick and easy to create, they're also quite effective and very modern looking. I cut and scored the acetate to make a 5.5 x 4.24 inch card and then hand cut the shape for the snow. You'll need to make sure you cut through two layers of paper or felt so you can stick one on the opposite side, which will cover any signs of adhesive you use. I then die cut the trees and deer, selected a sentiment and that's really it! 

Here are the individual cards a bit closer. The only extra I added to this card was some embroidery thread for the little scarf around the deer. 


The only extra element on this card was some stickles for a little sparkle. 



Again, I added some stickles to this card and also used a mixture of paper and felt for the snow. 


So another quick and easy post from me! Now, I've had an amazing parcel arrive which requires my attention and although I can't share with you just yet, I'll be back in a few days with some new makes!

Have a great weekend
Jennifer x

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top