I hope this StazOn

So I knew I wanted to use some of my Visible Image stamps but hadn’t thought too much about it. I decided to go with the the ‘Sparkle in The Rain’ and ‘Live in The Moment’ stamps sets. 
I’m thinking this tag I created is pretty original and haven’t seen anything like it before. However, I have a habit of thinking these things and then find 3293034 similar designs on Pinterest! Ha
Intending to make a card, I stamped a few sample images and cut out for placement. After faffing about for about 10 minutes I realised it wasn’t meant to be a card – rather a large tag. Starting again, I got my Brusho colours out as I’ve wanted to use them for ages. I grabbed an A3 piece of watercolour, ripped it up into large pieces and had a little play. A few of my fingertips are still blue but I think it was worth it having decided on blues and green with sequins. And it's a bit of a whopper at 3 1/2 by 6 1/4 inches.

I stamped on acetate using StazOn for the image and sentiment then arranged the watercolour papers behind both tags – gluing sequins randomly and finishing off with a double ribbon.
I really enjoyed a messier crafty hour and need to do this more often!
I have no idea what I'll be creating next weekend but whatever it is, it's going to be super fun! 
Cheers
Jennifer

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top