A masculine touch

Hi there!

Brrrrr - it's getting cold here in Cornwall. I'm not looking forward to the dark and dreary winter down here; roll on Spring! ;)

Today's blog showcases a couple masculine cards. Personally, this is always a challenge and takes me longer to design something I'm happy with. Luckily, both worked out. :)

First up is a 15cm Easel Envelope card I designed using Craftwork Cards 'Take it Easy' collection and one of the new stamps from Craftwork Cards Stamp It! set which has now sadly sold out. I fussed about with the decoupage a little and hand cut a tag. I'd seen something similar from my friend, Nicky Gilburt and knew I needed to have a whirl with my own spin on it. The end result was this:


As a coincidence, the very next day I needed another masculine card but didn't want to use the same papers. So, I flicked through my paper stash  and came up with - Time to Flourish from Graphic 45 - which isn't necessarily for men but worked out well. The sentiments and Candi are both Craftwork Cards. 

It came together really quickly and I like the overall composition.


Just a quick post from me today - thanks for taking the time to swing by and I'll be back on the weekend with a shedload of easel cards! 

Cheers
Jennifer x 

6 Comments

  1. Lovely cards Jennifer, perfect for men. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Avril. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and your lovely comments. x

      Delete
  2. Hi your cards are stunning just right for the men. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie
      It means a lot that you've popped over and read my blog, thank you. <3 x

      Delete
  3. Fab masculine cards. It's so hard making male cards xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tanya
      It's definitely hard making cards for men; I always struggle. Thank you for stopping by and commenting- it's so nice of you. Hugs x

      Delete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top