Tonic watercolour tag card.

Hello there! Today I've dipped into my watercolours and die cuts to create a large tag card, 15cm x 7.5cm. 

This is the first time I've die cut into watercolour card and all I can say is...why have I not done this before?! I'm sure you've been doing this for years but to me it's new and I'm EXCITED! 


So, I started off with a basic watercolour background for my tag, using Kuretake Gansai Tambi Japanese Watercolours. I then die cut the Tonic Beautiful Blooms and again used my watercolours on them. Then I hacked into a Tonic sentiment topper, added a few embellishments and popped it all together.





A closer look at the watercolour background and some of the detail. 

I used cord, watercolour paper and flower buds to make the centre of this flower. Isn't it lovely? I also used multiple layers of watercolours for a little depth on each flower. 

I then cut out a Tonic sentiment topper and layered it with black card to make it pop.


The finished tag card is lovely and perfect for an anniversary card. 

Have a great week - and I'll be back next weekend with another make. Until then, stay crafty! 

Jennifer x



0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top