If it's G(45)& T(onic), make mine a double!

If anyone tells you they don't like Gin & Tonic, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life. 

Speaking of gin and tonic, today I'm sharing a few of my most recent creations using - G45 Artisan papers and Tonic dies. 

I bought the G45 Artisan collection earlier this year and felt it was time to crack it open and see what all the fuss was about.

Products used:
Tonic Layering Die Set - Swirling Frame
Tonic Beautiful Blooms Die Set 
Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen
Graphic 45 - Artisan Collection
Honey Doo Crafts - Sticky Glue
twine; string pearls; clear gems; hot glue

Some close up detail. 


 The matching box, which is decorated and lined. ready to post. 

The card and matching box using Graphic 45 Artisan Collection, and Tonic Layering Die Set - Swirling Frame. 


And here is the finished design. This is going to a wonderful friend, as a thank you to her. 

I've also designed a Birthday card & box for my niece, which I hope she likes. It did take a few hours to complete but I was happy to spend the time making something pretty neat for her. The card is fairly simple - layered up Ribbon and Bow Dies, then die cut a shedload of beautiful blooms, printed off one of my own fonts and stuck it all together. 

The box is constructed and then covered using the Artisan Papers and Tonic sentiment topper, which I cut up and separated into individual words. I layered up the papers and used Distress Ink - Black Soot around all the edges to close in the box. 

Products used:
Tonic Essential Card Pack - Monochrome 
Tonic Layering Die Set - Ribbon and Bow
Tonic Beautiful Blooms Die Set
Tonic Loving Birthday Topper Pack
Nuvo Jewel Drops
Graphic 45 - Artisan Collection
Distress Ink - Black Soot
Honey Doo Crafts - Sticky Glue
twine; ribbon; stamen; natural fibers; hot glue

Large Easel Card completed design.

A photo of the box on its own. 

 A close up of some of the detail on the card - the stamen, twine and natural fibers. 

 A close up of the stamen and all the flower layering - A LOT of layers. 

Another close up of the Nuvo Jewel Drops and Natural Fibers. 


 And here is the finished card with accompanying Box. 


I've REALLY enjoyed using these papers and dies over the weekend. 

Tonic Nuvo Jewel Drops are here
All of the Tonic Essential Die sets are here
Tonic Essential Card Pack - Monochrome is here

Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my blog and looking at my newest designs. Have a great week ahead and I'll be back in a couple days sharing some more fun and funky designs. 

Love 
Jennifer x 

7 Comments

  1. Hi Jennifer all your creations are all stunning those papers are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie and thanks! The papers ARE amazing; I love them! x

      Delete
  2. Both of your cards are stunning. I particularly like the G45 one as you have accentuated the beautiful colours in your design. I still cannot believe you have only been doing this a year. Very clever lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a lovely thing to say! But thE admiration goes both ways- you're a brilliant papercrafter yourself. xx

      Delete
    2. I've just read this. You've made my blush xx

      Delete
  3. these are brilliant, I do like the G45 card, seen those designs before, do look so nice and vintage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Trace C! I'm hooked on G45 now, the papers are amazing.

      Delete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top