With Tonic It's a Beautiful Day!

I don't know about you, but I'm thrilled it's finally the weekend! And what better sentiment to use on a few cards than 'Have a Beautiful Day' by Tonic Studios.

I often send my friends little notes to say I am thinking about them or a quick hello and tonight was the perfect time to make up a small batch. This was the first chance I had to clear my desk in about a week and bust out my new 'Have a Beautiful Day' Tonic Studios Die Set, which, by the way, is absolutely STUNNING! Three cards for you today... 

Tonic Products Used
Have a Beautiful Day Die Set you can buy here
Star Layering Die Set you can buy here
Petunia Trellis Die Set you can buy here

I found this great neon cardstock recently and it was perfect for my new Tonic dies! My first card was designed using the Have a Beautiful Day sentiment which was layered with white/neon pink, and the Petunia Trellis die set. The neon pink card which sits behind the petunia really makes the flower pop. The addition of a few small circle dies and neon pink gems was all I added to complete the card.


Anoter view of the Petunia Trellis card. 

The second card was designed using the complete Have a Beautiful Day Die Set, as well as neon orange card, gems and ribbon. Here's a close up of the lush glitter drops, neon paper and orange ribbon. 

Complete view of the card. 

And finally, a large 6.25" tag card with the Have a Beautiful Day sentiment, Star Layering Die Set with neon yellow card and glitter drops some lime green ribbon and white card stock completes my happy,  vibrant trio of cards today.


Front view of this large tag card. The inside is latered ready for a personal message, layered neon and white. 

Lots of clean white space this time, but still effective - don't you think?

I hope you've enjoyed these Tonic cards as much as I have. My next Tonic blog is something of an elephant on the room and will be published Sunday as I have more time to craft this weekend. Yay me! haha

Have a great weekend and I hope to see you soon, 


Jennifer x 


2 Comments

  1. Hi Jennifer your cards are gorgeous. Those dies are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie
      Thank you, I love these dies - makes me look like I know what I'm doing! ;) x

      Delete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top