Boxing Day Goodybag Extravaganza!

Happy Boxing Day! 

Having woke up this morning from the excesses of Christmas I decided it was time to get creative today. But before I cover myself in glue and glitter I wanted to share some cards I designed for Craftwork Cards. 

I was privileged to work with the Shoreline Goodybag and it's gorgeous! Everything works together beautifully. 




Shoreline Goodybag contains £25.00 worth of product beautifully co-ordinated together with a wonderful ideas sheet with 5 card ideas for only £10.00
Contains:
  • 36 sheets 8x8" patterned papers - Coastal
  • 10 white deep etch embossed frames - 5 each of 2 kinds
  • 1 x 10g pack Candi
  • Ribbons and bows
  • Foiled Sentiments
  • Flowers 
  • Embossed Die cuts
  • 10 sheets A4 white cardstock - 300gsm ready to cut and crease to your favourite card size
You can buy it here: 
http://www.craftworkcards.co.uk/5006/goodybag-shoreline-free-p-p/

Why not take a look at ALL the Boxing Day Goodybags and sale items which you can see here: 
http://www.craftworkcards.co.uk/finishing-touches/boxing-day-sale/

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope that you like these products as much as I do! 

Lots of love 
Jennifer xx






0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top