It's all a bit Tartan today.

Welcome to my blog post on this sunny late December day from cheery Cornwall! Today I'm sharing some cards designed with the New Edition Tartan Paper Pads from Craftwork Cards. 

CWC previously brought out some handbag card blanks and luckily, I made a stencil of one a few months ago and used it today. The very large flowers came in the kit and I hand cut the large stamen, added some matching Candi and a few gems to complete the card. 



I used A4 white card to make a Double Z Card, adding all the tartan designs from one of the pads for this quirky design. Adding sentiments, bows, flowers and matching Cando from the Goodybag. 

Again, I used the A4 white card in the Goodybag to create this card blank (with a sizzix die this time) and just mat and layered for quite an effective card. 

Also, I've lined the inside of the card with matching papers for a finished look. 
My last card is a simple matt and layered 15cm square card using all the elements from the Goodybag including sentiment, Candi and embossed frame. I also lined the inside of the card and added Candi for a professional finish. 

One last detail I added was some orange Nuvo Drops to the embossed frame and hand rolled a shabby rose. 

If you like what you see, you can purchase these pads which are currently on sale here: 

I have some VERY exciting news to share with you in the New Year....but until then I'd like to wish you all a brilliant New Year. 

Love from Jennifer xx


6 Comments

  1. Hi Jennifer all your cards are gorgeous. I am loving the tartan. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jackie 😁
      I'll be using tartan more often from now on, I love it! x

      Delete
  2. Hi Jennifer, these are fabulous! I love tartan and these showcase it superbly.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thand you, Linda! The tartan is fabulous, isn't it?! x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful cards Jennifer, love all the different ways you have used the papers. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cathy- thanks so much for visiting my blog 😊
      I did enjoy making these cards and the papers are gorgeous xx

      Delete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top