Dogon Stamping

Hello there😊
The Pampered Pets A6 Stamp Set by Craftwork Cards was so fun to use and today I'd like to share a few cards.
My first card has a background created with distress inks. I then heat embossed the dogs onto watercolour card and used Kuretake watercolours, then cut out. Three different size Tonic circle layering dies were placed on white card stock. Dimension was created by using two sheets of fun foam between the distress background and the white card stock. The dogs were then placed inside the holes with Candi Fix. 'You're Pawsome' sentiment was stamped onto white card stock and placed directly onto the front of the card to complete.


This next background was created with Kuretake watercolours and white acrylic fluid. It was obvious to me that I needed to stick one of the dogs in space! I didn't have a circle stamp so used the lid of some embossing powder to make a circle for the little helmet. I then stamped the dog and brushed over with distress inks.
My final card was embossed onto white and black card with various stamps from the set. I stacked some of the hats and made an oval aperture to complete the card. 
So there you have it - three fun cards using the adorable Pampered Pets stamp set from Craftwork CardsHave a great week and stay warm.
Lots of love
Jennifer xx



0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top