All About The Girls - Watercolour Techniques


Hi Friends! 
Today I'm sharing a set of cards made using the new Polkadoodles, All About The Girls' collection. This set is perfect for Mother's Day or for any female in your life. 
The collection is amazing and comes with 4 different stamp sets and a paper pack. There is Spring Rose, Honey Rose, All About Her and Mother's sentiment, plus a Blushing Bloom Paper Pad. 


Card 1 - Spring Rose/Mother 

This was a simple gold heat emboss and colour in with Zig Clean Color Pens. A quick, clean and simple card, perfect for all the moms out there.
Card 2 - Spring Rose/Mum
This card was stamped in Antique Linen Distress Ink to create a no line watercolour effect, which I coloured in with my Chromatek Brush Pens. At the end I added loads of faux splatter with a gel pen. I wanted the dots in very specific areas so a gel pen was perfect for this. A beautiful card for all the mums.
Card 3 Honey Rose 
After heat embossing clear, I only used 1 colour for entire card - chipped saphire. Monochrome has really captured my imagination so watch out for more like this soon. 
Card 4 Honey Rose 
By far my most favourite card of the set. This is another no line watercolour which was stamped in Antique Linen again. The leaves were stamped out 20 times and coloured with 2 distress inks - Shabby Shutters and Forest Moss. It took about 5 hours to complete but I was so engrosssed in process I lost track of time. I hope you like it as much as I do.
Some the links I use are affiliated, which means I make a small commission when you purchase through them. This does not affect the cost to you at all. I am so grateful for every click, like and follow.
This month I am offering a 20% discount on embossing powders in the Tonic Uk/USA stores, just use POWDER20 THROUGH THE LINKS BELOW
T
hanks so much and have a wonderful day!
Lots of love,
Jen xx
SHOPPING LIST

4 Comments

  1. Gorgeous cards Jen <3 I am very tempted by the Polkadoodles roses :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I had a great time making these cards. xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cards Jen. Your talents are immeasurable. 🤗

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top