Emboss Resist, You Are My Rock

Hi there! It's such a weird time in the world so I'll try to consistently share projects with you. Today it's all about emboss resist. This is super fun and easy to achieve and one of my favourite types of card.
Instructions
  • Cut watercolour card panel, 5.25 inches by 4 inches.
  • Stamp various heart images from the stamp sets selected with a WOW embossing pad. This is slow drying so you can stamp the entire panel out. (I went to pour clear embossing powder over the panel but I dropped it and went all over the floor!) 
  • I quickly grabbed my white embossing powder and used that instead. 
  • Tap off all excess powder then heat set.
  • Heat set and allow to cool.
Adding Colour
  • Wet a small section of your panel at the bottom corner. Add your first colour choice with a paintbrush. 
  • Continue to do this for each small section, adding a new shade each time. 
  • you don't want to fill up the entire panel with colour, at least I don't as I incorporate white space as part of my design. 
  • Once dry, take a tissue and buff the embossed images. 
  • White heat emboss your sentiment on black card stock and cut to size. 
  • Use foam pads to prop up your panel on an A2 card black and add sequins to complete your design. 
I love meaningful sentiments and these single word stamp sets are amazing. I use them all the time to create the perfect sentiment for my cards. 
Please take care during these worrying times. I appreciate you so much and thank you for taking the time to visit me today. 
Shopping
Some of my links are affiliated and I receive a small commission when you purchase through them. This does not affect the cost to you but it means I am able to share my love and passion for papercrafting with you, using the very best materials. I'd never share a product I don't love or a company I don't believe in. Instead, I'm here to share a little piece of my creative heart with you all.
Lots of love,
Jen xx

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top