Layering Stencil - The Dahlia


Morning friends! Today I'm sharing a project using the Altenew Dahlia Layered Stencil (Set A+B). Also used is the Altenew Never Give Up Stamp Set. 
To start, use Stencil A and B on their own. This will give you an idea of the images and may spark something creative. Mustard Seed Distress Ink with used with Stencil A  and a mixture of Picked Raspberry and Abandoned Coral Oxides were used for Stencil B. 
.
Combine Stencils A+B to create the Dahlia. 
Have fun with colour and write down what works and what doesn't. This will be handy for future blends. My project today is using Black Sooot and Salty Ocean. Once stenciled,cut the panel to size and mat and layer it on a 6-inch square card. 
The project is as simple as that and didn't take long at all. In light of the current situation,. I felt it appropriate to share something a little more meaningful, and that it might make someone smile today.
I am so thankful for all your support. As a full-time papercrafter, it means so much to me when you visit my blog. If you're not aware, some links that I use are affiliated and I will receive a small commission when you purchase through the links I share. This does not affect the price to you at all.  
Lots of love and hugs. 
Jen xx
Shopping List

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top