Me to You - One Stamp, Five Cards


Hi
Today I'm sharing a set of cards using one stamp and they're all so different! I generally err on the side of white and let the stamp do all the talking.The stamp can be purchased HERE
My first card shows the stamp in it's entirety and it's a beauty! I coloured the hearts with Sakura Koi Brush Pens then used Nuvo Glaze to seal it all in and add some additional texture to the card.
I couldn't stop looking at the hanging hearts and decided to have a little play with some other designs. I stamped just the hearts on the of a panel four times and the used fresh yellows, oranges and greens. 
My third card I stamped the hearts twice at the top of a panel then coloured in the my pink Sakura pen. Once dry I used the same colour to give a pink wash at the top of the card. One colour cards can be really effective.
My fourth card used the hearts at the top and bottom of the card. The sentiment placement balances the uneven design.
Number five is my favourite, simply stamping the hearts upside down to give the allusion of flowers. Although I popped the panel up with foam pads, this would be a perfect one layer card. One of my happiest cards of the year so far. 
And that's five cards with one stamp! I didn't take a photo of all five for some reason but I do have a trio. 
This collection from Polkadoodles is absolutely beautiful and I've come back to it time and time again. After a short time away I am now back and will also be posting videos sometime soon.Thank you so much for taking the time to visit me. 
Some of my links are affiliated. This means that I earn a small commission when you purchase though them but this does not affect the cost to you. As I am a full-time papercrafter, this allows me to blog, make videos and use the best materials there are. I only use products I love and use myself and would never recommend a duff product. 
Sending lots of love, 
Jen xx

4 Comments

  1. I love these cards. They are so classy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane, thank you very much! it's a fabulous stamp, one of my favourites. xx

      Delete
  2. Jane, thanks! Nikky designs the best images, ever! I wasn't sure I'd be a good fit at first but it's working out so nicely. I love all the products, I'm super greedy. Haha xx

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top