A Whaley Great Time

Hi friends,
Well, I'm still not having much luck with my left arm and have now had a small operation to remove something nasty, but hopefully we're back to crafting, videos and blogging.  A soon as this set launches I bought it immediately - it's a stunner!

What is Stamp Club?

  • Monthly Stamp release to be launched on the last Friday of every month (holidays permitting).
  • Not a subscription based program.
  • A Whaley Great stamp and die set will only be sold as a bundle.
  • Limited stock available.
  • Retail value £39.99 / $39.99 so you receive a £/$5 savings.
  • Exclusive to Tonic Studios. 
  • Inspired by Maria Willis.
  • Tonic dies are amazing and come pre-cut/separated with no burs.
  • Stamps and dies come in high quality plastic envelopes with a tab for labelling and binder holes on the side and are compatible with all Tonic Studios A5 binders.  

What you receive when you purchase Whaley Great. 
A Whaley Great Stamp Set A5 6"x8" includes 33 stamps, including three whales, alongside a few smaller sea creatures, a range of background elements and playful sentiments.

A Whaley Great Die Set A5 6"x8" Die Set includes 23 dies including dies to cut around all of your sea creature and seaweed stamps and a fun fish spiral die. 

I've never made under the sea cards before so wasn't sure where it would take me. After staring at the set for at  least 20 minutes, I grabbed my Dark Cyan and cool grey brush pens for a little watercolor practice. The shading wasn't an issue for me and I added some light/dark in places that felt right. Don't ever stress about these things as they will come in time. I opted for a darker set rather than light blues in my design today.  
Once I'd had a little practice, I worked on pulling a few cards together with the same colors, adding a lighter blue for the background. 
This next card is a little different and I'm not altogether happy with the background, but it's important for me as a crafter to experiment try different techniques. I will nail this look eventually but until then, here is my first attempt at a more abstract background. 

Here's another look at the little set I made and hop you like them! Stamp Club has so much going for it and you get so much in the set, I've only scratched the surface with what you can create. 

You can buy the sets below. Some links I use are affiliated. This means that I make a small commission when you purchase through them with no extra cost to you. 
Thank you so much for visiting me today and hope to see you soon! 
Lots of love,
Kittenmoose 


1 Comments

  1. Fantastic cards as ever Jen - the sentiments in this set are so playfull. Wishing you a speedy recovery with your arm x

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top