Easy Die Cut Climber Flowers with Altenew

 Hi there! 

Oh my goodness we're in the middle of a heatwave here in the UK and it's hot hot hot! I've been having to wake up super early if I want to get any crafting done as it's baking hot by 7am. 

I finally got around to buying the Climber Flowers Die Set by Altenew! 
There's one set left in the shop if you'd like to grab it before it's gone. You can get it here.

Recipe:
Altenew Climber Flower Die Set
Black Card
Circle Stencil
Glimmer Paste
Navy, Ocean, Aqua, Marigold, Christmas Green, Grass Green. Pistachio and Black and White card
Adhesive
White Embossing Powder
Heat Tool
MISTI

  • Die cut the leaves and florals in ombre colors. 
  • Add Glimmer Paste to a 5 inch by 3.75 inch panel through a circle stencil. 
  • Trim navy card 5.25 inched by 4 inches and mount onto an A2 card. 
  • Assemble your flowers and leaves with foam pads onto your stencilled panel. 
  • White heat emboss onto black card your sentiment and trim. 
  • Assemble your card and add sequins to finish. 

I absolutely LOVE these flowers, they are pretty easy to assemble and the card didn't take to long once I'd worked out how the layers go together. 

Altenew are one of my favorite stamp companies and I am also in love with their cleverly designed dies! I can't wait to buy a couple more sets and see if they are all just as beautiful as this set is. 

In addition, my favorite card for die cutting is Craft Perfect 216gsm. I’d really like to see more tonal colors but there are some fantastic ranges already. I’ve also used Nuvo Glimmer Paste through a Polkadoodles stencil and everything just works so well together. 

Take care, stay cool and I'll see you again next week! 
ta
Kittenmoose xx 


0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top