I ADORE YOU with Altenew Statement Flowers and Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens

Hi there! Ive been pretty quiet lately as I felt exhausted and totally empty. It’s time for a vacation! I’m not planning on going anywhere due to the current and ongoing pandemic but I am taking some time out. I need to eat, sleep, spring clean and recharge! I’ll not be working throughout August but I’m hoping to get some practice coloring in with a few different mediums. I’ll also be revisiting materials I already own instead of rushing out to buy all the newest launches. 

If you’re anything like me you get caught up in the frenzy of new stamps, dies, inks, stencils, and tools. So I buy these must haves and then I might use one or two and I’m already into the next purchase! It’s completely insane and I’ve stopped doing this because I went through a period of buying so much it turned into a collection rather than raw materials I use to craft with. So I’m revisiting a stamp and die set for a mix and match card that focuses on quality materials.

Instead, I make sure I absolutely love the materials I buy and produce multiple projects from them. It does feel like I’m missing out on all the fun sometimes but as I buy all my materials there’s just no way I could ever justify spending hundreds of pounds a month on things I’d never use. I tend to buy products I love more than once and anyone who knows me knows that I love the Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens. There's a MAHOOSIVE coloring sale this month with the pens 70% off! You can shop the entire sale HERE

The Statement Flower Stamp Set was colored with Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens. This is the first time I’ve sat and thought about light source and shadows so although I made a ton of mistakes it’s a solid effort and I can build on what I’ve learned. Also added was a little gold splatter but the flowers pretty much covered it up lol. 

To finish the card off, I used the gorgeous Tonic Studios I Adore You Sentiment Header Die as I felt it matched perfectly with what I wanted to tell a good friend of mine. Add some sequins and we're done.

Thanks so much for joining me today and I hope you like my card and also think about using the supplies you have. Have a great week and happy crafting! 
Materials 
(Some links are affiliated which means I make a small commission when you purchase through my links. I’m so grateful for your friendship and support.

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top