30 Day Marker Challenge Days 1-4 with Prismacolor Pencils

Hi there! I'm taking part in the #thedailymarker30day and it's been really refreshing to color in stages!
Session 1
Session 2
Session 3
Session 4
I took my time with this image and picked up a few tips along the way. I can be quite heavy handed and I was throwing down way to much color on the images. By the end of the project I was able to use less color and it also looked better. I was able to blend out most of the harsh lines but still have so much to learn. 
The most important thing was that I enjoyed the process and can't wait to start another coloring project. Thanks so much for visiting me today and I'll be back soon! 
Materials: 
Some links I use are affiliated. This means I make a small commission when you purchase through them. This doesn't affect the cost for you but the compensation I receive makes up for all the work I do on my blog, YouTube and social media platforms. I can't tell you how grateful I am for your support, it means the world to me! Thank you. All my love, Jen 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top