Falling Leaves with Pretty Pink Posh

Hi everybody! Today I'm sharing a beautiful Autumnal card using a ton of new products that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE! 
There's a new trend over at Tonic Studios called Harvest Moon and it's simply stunning. You can see the full listing at the end of this blog post. 
I adore all the products I've used for this card, from the inks and pastes to sprays, stamps and stencil sets. 
You can shop Tonic Studios here: 

Instructions: 

  • Cut a mini slimline card base 6.25" x 3.25"
  • Stamp your sentiments from the set on the bottom right. 
  • Trim a piece of card a quarter of an inch smaller than your base and sentiment and stamp your leaves on it. 
  • Use Autumnal inks, Samoan Sun, Hawaiian Sunset and Rumba Red for the background on your panel.
  • Stamp out the leaves a second time and ink them up using the stencil with Samoan Sun, Hawaiian Sunset, Dried Oregano, Parkeet Green, Carrot Stick, Poppy Red and Sunrise Yellow. 
  • Add Moonstone Glimmer Paste over your leaves and allow to dry completely. 
  • Either use the dies or fussy cut your inked leaves out and add to your card base.
  • Add lots of splatters using white and black Liquitex acrylic ink, and Sparkle Sprays - Sparkling Mimosa, Tender Peach, and Frosted Bough. Add a little water to Glacier paste Bronze Medal and add additional splatters. 
  • Once dry, add your panel to the mini slimline card base, just above the sentiment. 
Although this is a small card, it's packed full of products and beautiful colors. 
The Moonstone Glimmer Paste over the leaves creates a ton of glittery texture anyone would love! 
One thing I really like about this stamp set is the shape of leaves. They are all slightly different, directionally so as to appear moving or blowing in the wind. Small details like this sell sets to me! It also comes with three sentiments so you can make cards straight away. 
Thank you for joining me today and visiting my blog. If you'd like to buy any of the materials you've seen here, you can use my affiliated links below. When you purchase through them I make a small commission, but don't worry, this costs nothing extra to you. It means so much to me when you use my links as it helps me to continue blogging and creating inspiration. I also share non-affiliated links, like Bumbleberry Crafts. This is a small UK company that I support and promote as much as I can. I also blog for them once a week and have a fantastic relationship with Katrina, the owner. See you soon! 
Lots of love, 
Jen (kittenmoose)
Shopping List

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top