Happy Holly Days with Mama Elephant

Hi everybody! Today I’m sharing an awesome stamp set by Mama Elephant 
called Happy Holly days. Click here to purchase
I love Christmas and really enjoy giving handmade cards so when I saw this 
stamp set, I knew I had to have it! The image looks a little overwhelming at first 
but trust me when I say, there's not a lot of coloring or shading and it didn't take very long. 

Instructions 

  • Stamp your large image onto buff/sand colored card with alcohol friendly ink.
  • Color image with Nuvo Alcohol Markers and color pencils.
  • Add white gel pen highlights 
  • Splatter with white, gold, bronze, and black acrylic ink.
  • Stamp out small sentiment with black ink and trim.
  • Color a metal clip with a black alcohol marker, allow to dry.
  • Assemble onto an a2 card.
  • Add sequins to finish.
Adding small details to my cardmaking is so much fun! For example, the clip on 
the right hand side was silver to begin with. I grabbed a black alcohol marker to change it's color and voila! 
I also like to add a lot of splatter to my cards, it's just something I do. My favorite medium to use is the Liquitex Acrylic Ink range. It comes in black, white, metallics and then takes you through the whole color spectrum! I'll add my favourites below. 

The links I use are affiliated which means I make a small commission when you purchase through them. Don't worry as this doesn't affect the cost to you at all but I'm so thankful and grateful when you choose to use them; your support means so much to me. 
I don't usually share onto social media on weekends but this Saturday I have some exciting news to share so I'll be posting a special blog post then. Have a great day today and I'll see you soon! Happy Crafting! ~Jen 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top