My Monthly Hero (MMH), City Window Winter Scene, December 2021, Hero Arts

`
Hi friends! Today I'm sharing a beautiful little 5 inch x 5 inch card using the City Window Fancy Die from Hero Arts. 

**Thank you for using my affiliate links to shop, your support means so much to me, and I shall endeavour to share as many inspirational posts as possible.**

We're still in the throws of winter here in Cornwall; it's very dark, grey and wet, These past few years have been difficult and it really hit me this past Christmas, which is when I made this card. 

I miss my sisters so much, and not seeing them has left me with an ache in my heart. I haven't seen my nephews in years, and yet to meet my niece, but we do have video chatting, and that has been invaluable!  

Wish You Were Here 5x5 Card
This card was made with my loved ones in mind, and I'm sure many of you reading this will be missing someone you love, too, and will relate to my yearning. 
Instructions
  • Die cut the fancy die using smooth white card and snip the design out. 
  • Ink Blend the circular waste with Disrtress Oxide Inks - Tumbled Glass, and Chipped Sapphire, and also Hero Arts Reactive Inks Blue Hawaii, and Splash,  Splatter with white acrylic ink and leave to dry. 
  • Ink blend the top of the cityscape using Tumbled Glass and then add a piece of black card behind the windows. 
  • Trim a 4 inch square of silver glitter card, and 3.75 inch square of white smooth card. 
  • Mat and layer both onto a 4 inch white card blank. 
  • Use foam pads to add your scene to your card. 
  • White heat emboss the sentiment onto black card, and trim to size. 
  • Add sentiment to the front of the card, and silver sequins to finish.
Although this is a simple card, it's really beautiful and makes me long for home. 
POSTAGE

For UK Customers, I have spoken to Hero Arts directly, and they are currently paying all duties and taxes so that packages can be delivered right to our customers' door without incurring any additional fees. If a customer is charged we ask that they contact us because a mistake has occurred.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING COSTS: US Domestic orders of $50 or more get FREE shipping, USPS service. At check-out, qualifying orders will see the free shipping option.
For US Domestic orders of less than $50, shipping rates through USPS and FedEx are applied.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COSTS: For International orders, our preferred service is FedEx.  If you prefer USPS, please contact them at info@heroarts.com and we will do our best to ship your order using this method.
Shipping includes standard taxes and duties.
Orders up to $75: $14.99 - Canada
$19.99 - Australia
New Zealand; $29.99
United Kingdom (Increased due to new VAT tax) All other countries please use link above. Additional $5 shipping charge for international orders above $75.Additional $10 shipping charge for international orders above $150.
TIME IN-TRANSIT: In terms of shipping times, for domestic shipments, USPS typically takes 2-5 days, with Priority Mail available at a premium for 1-3 day service. For International shipments, FedEx delivery times vary by country. For any order, you can view an estimate of shipping costs in your cart. Final shipping costs will be displayed on the Invoice before confirming your order. 
Thank you for joining me today, and I hope to see you soon! Lots of love and hugs, Jen 

Shopping Basket (Some of the links I use are affiliated. This means I make a small commission when you purchase through them but don't worry, there is no additional cost to you. Your support means the world to me, and I am so grateful that you choose to shop through me. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.)

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top