Mixed Media Card for #cardsforUkraine

Hi crafty friends. Today I'm sharing a mixed media project with a very important message. The card community is sharing some creative love to show our support, using the hashtag #cardsforUkraine, and a graphic BreAnn Loveland created. 
To show my support, I went through my art supplies and pulled together a ton of materials to create a card to show my support to Ukraine, using the colors of the flag, and their National flower, the sunflower. 
The crafty arty community has pulled together, to show our support and filling up social media with cards made from the heart for Ukraine. 
I enjoyed using these materials - inks, alcohol markers, gilding flakes, stamps and dies, embossing powders, and even grabbed my sewing machine to add a stitched border. 
If you head over to Instagram and search #cardsforUkraine, you will see all the love and kindness, that might brighten up someone's day, or put a smile on their face, or to just let them know we're thinking of them and we hold them in out heart. 
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog today, and I hope that you'll visit Instagram to see what a wonderful community I am part of. 
Sending lots of love, Jen 

1 Comments

  1. A card as beautiful as you. Very thoughtful and well put together. 💙💛

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top