#Ukrainecarddrive Instagram Card Drive Auction, March 1st - March 3rd

Hi friends, this is the most important blog post I've ever written; I'm sharing information regarding something pretty amazing and special - the Ukraine Card Drive. This was put together by four amazing humans, Erica, Jo, Tasha, and Verity. 

What is a card drive and where can I find information about it?

  • Auction Start Time: March 1, 2022, 12:00 Noon GMT
  • Ends: March 2, 2022, 12:00 Noon GMT
  • Starting Bid $5, with increased increments of at least $1
  • If you outbid someone, tag them in your comment so that they know they've been outbid.
  • After the auction closes, the winner pays their money directly to one of the charities that have been pre-approved.
  • Once proof of this donation is shown, the artist will mail their cards directly to the auction winner. #

ALL proceeds go to charities that we have verified will be supporting the crisis in Ukraine.

There are several to choose from, List of vetted Charities for Card Drive. 

So, please remember the more you bid, the more we help!!! 💙💛

I was asked to take part in this auction, and of course I would! It's a way to do something tangible, because a lot of little things add up to a big thing, which is what I believe will happen all across the world. 
My humble contribution is a watercolor card, using my Cotman half pans. 
The finished 5 inch by 7 inch watercolor, image supplied by Altenew. 
The panel was trimmed down to fit onto an A2 card. 
Sentiments were added, but I will change it for the winning bidder.
The bidding is currently taking place and you can see my Card on the Auction here: Artist: Kittenmoose
There are approx 120 cards for Auction and please, please have a look and take part, if you can. 
From the bottom of my heart, I am grateful for my crafting community. Their continued thoughtfulness, acceptance and love astound me. It's my honour to take part, and to be a part of this, in a vert small way. 
Thank you for taking the time to read my post, and I hope to see you over at the auction. 
Sending love, light, hope, and kindness. 
Jen xx

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top