Card Kit of the Month (KOM), Koala Smiles, May 2022, Spellbinders

Hi everybody, and thanks for joining me today. There's a fantastic card kit this month from Spellbinder's called, "Koala Smiles"!

**Thank you for using my affiliate links to shop, your support means so much to me, and I shall endeavour to share as many inspirational posts as possible.**

This month's "Koala Smiles" Card Kit includes a 6x6 paper pad, clear stamps, an adorable die set, tons of embellishments, and more! You can shop HERE. 

Membership Includes:

  • A Monthly Card Kit Containing: Dies, Clear Stamp Set, Die Cut Shapes, Paper, Envelopes & Embellishments. Contains at least 200+ pieces and will create 10+ complete cards. $60 Value!
  • Project Inspiration: Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.
  • Member Benefits & Savings: Receive exclusive member pricing in the Spellbinders store. Plus receive access to deals, savings, and gifts - only available to members.
I really love these kits and usually concentrate on the layering aspects, like ephemera, stickers, and sentiments. There's so much more in the kit and an absolute ton of project inspiration for you. 

Today I'm sharing three beautiful cards, using my favorite
Project One - Love Always
I started off by trimming one of the floral pieces of paper 5.25" x 4", and a piece of pink and gold stripe paper 4.25 x 3"
I added those paper layers onto one of the card blanks supplied (A2), and then began to dig through all the elements in the kit, the ephemera, chipboard, sentiments, and stickers, and adding them with foam pads or adhesive. 
The postage stamp and those puffy gold hearts are the cutest! 

Card 2 - Can Koala's Ride Bikes? 
Of course they can! seriously, how stinking cute is this card?! As soon as I saw that koala, I had to make this card. And the bicycle was too perfect not to use! 
I trimmed a piece of leafy paper 5.25" x 4  inches and adhered it to one the the A2 card blanks from the kit. I trimmed a sliver of the wood paper at a slight jaunty angle and adhered it the the bottom of the card. 
I added the bicycle with foam pads first, and built my design around that, adding the koala, the little envelope, a few additional leaves, and all those wonderful sentiments. This is such a cute card! 

Card 3 - Air Mail Memories
If you haven't noticed, I love a good collage card, and all the beautiful 
ephemera makes me incredibly happy. 
There are some truly gorgeous papers in the 6"x6" pad this month, and I've used 4 different sheets here, leaving no borders and covering the A2 card base. 
Start adding the butterflies, frames, and camera around the card, to find the best position for them, then adhere. Next, start to add the smaller elements, like the bird, coffee mug, and little postage pieces, and sentiments. 
Collage cards are some of my favorite to make, and I look forward to my kit arriving each month. It's completely different to what I normally make, and it's so relaxing to get all the elements out, and build up some cards. I'm always left with a ton of materials, and I often carry one making cards, or saving all the beautiful pieces for later collage sessions. 

Thank you for visiting my blog today, I'm so grateful for your support. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment here, or over on Instagram @kittenmoose, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. 

Sending lots of crafty hugs, 
Jen kittenmoose 


Shopping Basket (Some of the links I use are affiliated. This means I make a small commission when you purchase through them but don't worry, there is no additional cost to you. Your support means the world to me, and I am so grateful that you choose to shop through me. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.)

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top