Amazing Paper Grace (APG), Die of the Month, Pop Up 3D Vignette, April 2022, Spellbinders

Hello and welcome to my papercrafting blog! Today I'm sharing a beautiful project, using the Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month, Pop Up 3D Vignette Watering Can Bouquet. 

**Thank you for using my affiliate links to shop, your support means so much to me, and I shall endeavour to share as many inspirational posts as possible.**

This month's "Pop Up 3D Vignette Watering Can Bouquet" is perfect for making gorgeous cards and more. Many of the monthly die sets will include options to make 5 x 7 cards, while the inlays and accessories include options for smaller presentations.
  • Exclusive Set of Versatile Amazing Paper Grace Dies that cut, emboss, deboss and stencil. Size is similar to the Large Die of the Month Club + US Shipping. $45 Value!
  • Project Inspiration: Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.
  • Member Benefits & Savings: Receive exclusive member pricing in the Spellbinders store. Plus receive access to deals, savings, and gifts - only available to members.
Vignette Card - Happy Birthday
What a beautifully designed die set! Spend a little time familiarising yourself with the dies and how the vignette is assembled if you're going to make the 3D version.  
I sat for an absolute age deciding on what colors to use, and in the end, went with white! Everything was initially cut out with watercolor card, then inked up using distress inks and oxides. 

The watering can: Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Antique Lined
Leaves/stems: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Rustic Wilderness
Flower petals: Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey, Ripe Persimmon
Flower heads: Ripe Persimmon, Stained Walnet, Black Soot
Don't these colors look beautiful! It did take me quite some time to ink up all the pieces, but it was important to me to create and much light, and depth as possible.
Once the watering can was assembled, I began to build the cone flowers and adding them to individual stems. 
The floral layers were all adhered with foam pads to give more of a 3D effect.   
Next, I added some white, gold, copper, and black splatter to the flowers and leaves.
Assemble onto your card base, including the sentiment. 
Do you like the card version of this Pop Up Vinette?
Thank you for visiting my blog today and I'm so grateful for your support. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment here, or over on Instagram @kittenmoose. 
Shopping Basket (Some of the links I use are affiliated. This means I make a small commission when you purchase through them but don't worry, there is no additional cost to you. Your support means the world to me, and I am so grateful that you choose to shop through me. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.)

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top