Clean and Simple | Peter Bunny | A2 Easter Card

 Join me for a fun, Easter-themed card tutorial today! 

Hello, friends! 

This year, I've really enjoyed making Easter cards. It reminds me that Spring is just around the corner after our soggy, cold, and dark Winter. 

Even more exciting is that I'll be in California for Easter with my family, and I cannot wait! I live in England but my mom and sisters all live in California, so to spend a holiday with them is going to be magical! 

Today's card is a clean, simple design, which is easy to mail but full of personality! 

SUPPLIES

Instructions

  1.  Stamp out Beter Bunny onto alcohol friendly paper and then Copic color. Trim to 5 inches by 3.75 inches
  2. Use the 6x6 stencil with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink. Be careful to not cover the Bunny image. 
  3. Stamp out the sentiment from The Flower Stamp Set directly onto the card. 
  4. Add white clay hearts to the teacup from the Spring Hearts embellishment jar.
  5. Adhere to a teal A2 card base. 
How cute is this card?! I'll be taking it to Creativation, then to California for my niece, Colette. 

I'll be back on the 1st with a Hero Arts card and Instagram hop! Until then, have a wonderful day, and see you soon! 
Happy crafting and lots of hugs, Jen 

Some of the links I use are affiliated. This means I make a small commission when you shop through them. It doesn't cost you any more to purchase through them, and I'm thankful for your support. 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top