Full Front Shaker Card, 5x7

Hi friends! There's a new kid in town - the 5x7 full front shaker die! 

It's true that I usually make A2 cards, but sometimes you just want something a little bigger when you have a design in mind. And what I mean, is ALL THE BLING! 

I love shaker cards and make them all the time. This is my first 5x7 shaker card and I knew I had to make it as soon as I saw the 6x8 Plumeria Stencil and those amazing embellishments!

Products
5x7 Full Front Shaker Die
5x7 Double Stitched Rectangle Die
6x8 Plumeria Flower Stencil 
Cherished Word Die 
Embellishments, Diva Hearts
Sequin Mix, Iridescent Moonshine
Shaker Sheets
SBC Neenah Solar White 
Smooth Grey Card (any)
Distress Oxides: Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, and Tumbled Glass

Cherished Full Front Shaker
INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Ink Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, and Tumbled glass through the wonderful Plumeria stencil. 
  2. Die cut the shaker sheets with the 5x7 full front shaker die
  3. Die cut, Cherished twice - once with grey card and once with Neenah solar white.
  4. White heat emboss the word sister onto a piece of grey card. 
  5. Die cut the stenciled image with a 5x7 stitched frame. 
  6. Adhere the full front shaker on three sides, and then add in all the shaker elements. Seal. 
  7. Attach the shaker onto a 5x7 card base, and then adhere the sentiments. 
How pretty is this shaker card?! I absolutely love the shaker elements and the addition of the iridescent moonshine is everything!
Thank you for stopping by and supporting my craft journey!
Crafty hugs, Jen

Some links I use are affiliated. This means I make a small commission when you purchase through them but don't worry, there is no additional cost to you.

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top