Hero Arts | Spring 2023 Catalog Release | Sweet As Honey

Hero Arts Spring 2023 Catalog Release! 
Hi friends! Today I'm sharing a bee-utiful card using a set from the Hero  Arts, Spring 2023 Catalog!

This is one of my favorite Hero Arts Stamp Sets, it's absolutely gorgeous!

HERO ARTS PRODUCTS
Other Materials Used
  • Karin Markers
  • 0.2 Fineliner Pen
  • Hot Pressed Watercolor Card
SWEET AS HONEY A2 WATERCOLOR CARD

Instructions

  1. Stamp out the image onto a piece of watercolor card and then use a few peach and green Karin Markers loosely.
  2. Stamp out the bee and color it yellow, adding a lighter touch to the wings.
  3. Die-cut both images, and set them aside.
  4. Use the infinity dies to create a smaller panel (approx 5 inches x 3.75 inches). Create a few lines with a fine liner for added interest to your card.
  5. White heat emboss the sentiment onto Pitch Black Card and trim.
  6. Splatter the floral piece with a little white acrylic ink.
  7. Assemble your elements with foam pads, then add a little gold bling.

You can see the entire Spring Release HERE

Looking for more inspiration? There was an amazing Hero Arts Blog Hop with a ton of beautiful projects HERE.

Thank you, and I'll see you very soon!
Crafty hugs from Jen
Some links I use are affiliated, which means I make a small commission when you purchase through them. But don't worry, this does not affect the amount you pay. This does allow me to continue on my crafty journey, and I'm so grateful for all your support.

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top