London, UK

Picket Fence Studios | February 2023 Release + Instagram HOP

Hello, crafty friends! Today is release day for Picket Fence Studios! 
The February Release is full of gorgeous, Spring themed products, and that makes my heart happy! It's been cold, grey, and soggy for months here in Cornwall, and I'm over it. Bring out the sun, and all the magic Spring offers.
My first card of the release is going to be the awesome Mophead Hydrangea Stamp Set. Big florals can intimidate me, but I'm learning to push those silly fears to the side, and just enjoy crafting. This year is going to be all about the craft, and just doing what I love.
Product List (click here)
Hydrangea Mophead Stamp
Mini Slimline Double Rectangles (hello there word die)
Black MISTI 2.0
PFS Hybrid Black Ink
Zig Clean Color Brush Markers
Vellum
MISTI Sticky Mats
Strathmore Watercolor Paper
Tim Holtz Mini Paper Trimmer

Instructions
  1. Stamp out the Hydrangea stamp onto watercolor card with PFS Hybrid Black Ink
  2. Next, trim the image to fit a panel 4" x 5.25" and watercolor with Zig brush markers.
  3. Die cut hello there, once with white card, and once with black. Adhere together, leaving a shadow effect (as shown). 
  4. Die cut a piece of vellum in a circle shape, and add it under the sentiment. 
  5. Splatter white and black ink onto the dry card, and then assemble onto an A2 card. 
Thank you for joining me today, and I hope this has given you a little inspiration for the February release from Picket Fence Studios. 
Sending lots of crafty hugs, 
Jen
Shopping(click here)
Some links I use are affiliated. This means I make a small commission when you purchase through them but don't worry, there is no additional cost to you.

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top