The Flower Shoppe, A2 Card with Copic Coloring + FLASH SALE

 Hi friends and happy Saturday! Today I have a beautiful little card to share with you, which I just love! Picket Fence Studios have a small line of stamps that fit perfectly onto an A2 Card - they're my absolute favorite!
http://shrsl.com/3xo16
Isn't that a beautiful stamp! I love it, and can't wait for more A2 stamps like this to be released. 
Come over for a cup of sunshine and friendship, A2 Card
Instructions
  • Stamp out the Flower Shoppe onto alcohol-friendly paper. 
  • Color with Copic Markers (or any alcohol markers). 
  • Trim to 5 inches by 3.75 inches, then mount onto an A2 card base. 
  • Stamp out the sentiment from Peter Bunny and Friends onto the same pink card as the base, and adhere. 
  • Add a few white gel pen highlights to finish off the card. 
This is a very easy card to make, and all you need to do is design the color palette. I'd never used Copic Markers to create a background before, so that was a new experience for me, and think it turned out ok. 
This is my favorite stamp from the launch at Picket Fence Studios this month, and thank you for stopping by! 

There's a FLASH SALE going on right now - check it out! Click photo
Have a great weekend and I'll be back next week with a couple more projects to share. 
Crafty hugs, Jen 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top