Dare To Be Fabulous | Picket Fence Studios | June 2023

Hello lovely friends! My posts are a little hit and miss at the moment and this is because I still have bone marrow failure.  This means my energy is limited and more often than not, things get left for 'another day'. 

So this is me doing my best and finding a balance between work, craft, and energy levels. I really wanted to share this card as it's so lovely and turned out well using my Copic Markers. 

Ingredients

Dare to be fabulous A2 Card

Instructions

Trim a piece of smooth card 5 inches x 3.75 inches and ink blend with Distress Oxided - Abandoned Coral, Saltwater Taffy, and Marigold. Next, use the Burst of Sun 6x6 Stencil with some white Pigment ink, then allow it to dry.  

Next, stamp out the Jen Girl image onto some Copic friendly Paper, and color it with Copic Markers, or the medium of your choice. Add some white highlights with a Jelly Roll Pen and then die cut. 

Stamp out the sentiment straight onto your inked panel, then adhere Jen Girl with foam pads.
 

Mat and layer with a piece of black card 5.25 inches by 4 inches and then place onto an A2 card base. Add Sands of Time Gems to her hair for some beautiful Bling. 

Thanks for taking the time to visit me today, and I'll try to blog next week as I have made a few cards lately. 

Sending all my crafty love your way, and I'll see you soon!

Love from Jen 


Some links I use are affiliated. This means I make a small commission when you purchase through them. Thank you for your support. 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top