How To Create A Full Front, Slimline Shaker Card!

Hello friends! Spring is just around the corner, and I'm so ready for the brighter days ahead! I live in England, and our climate is SOGGY and grey from October to February, so we welcome the changing Season.
Today is the last day of the President's Day FLASH SALE click here


The Picket Fence Studios February Release is out now and there are some amazing products this month! For my project, I'm focusing on the new Slim Line Tree Branch Die. This really is a must-have, and I can see myself reaching for it on multiple projects.
PRODUCTS
Full Front Slim Line Shaker Card
Instructions
  1. Use yellow ink through the Slim Line Horizontal Rays of Sun Stencil onto a piece of smooth white card 8.5" x 3.5".
  2. Die cut the Slim Line Tree Branch Die and the Layering Flora: Blooming Blossoms Dies, and color both with alcohol markers. Alternatively, use colored card or ink.
  3. Stamp out with sentiment with PFS Black Hybrid Ink Pad, and then die cut.
  4. Die cut one of the Shaker Sheets with the Slim Line Full Front Shaker Die.
  5. Using double sided tape, attach three sides of the die cut shaker sheet to the stencilled panel.
  6. Add in the Shaker Garnish - Dandelion Dreams and Embellishments - Chicks in the Grass, then adhere the last side. You now have a gorgeous shaker panel!
  7. Attach your shaker panel onto a slim line card base, and then glue the tree branch, the flowers, gems, and sentiment to the front of the card.
Give it a shake - I'm positive it's going to put a smile on your face.
I hope that this has given you some inspiration for slim-line
Follow me
Lots of crafty hugs, Jen
Some of the links I use may be affiliated. This means I make a small commission when you shop through them - but don't worry, it doesn't affect the cost to you. 

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top